Buy me a Cup of Aloha
Alkaline Food Chart
For a Better Alkaline Body Balance
This alkaline food chart delivers a new alkaline foods list to help you achieve a better alkaline body balance.
Achieving a more alkaline body doesn't have to be about only eating fruits and vegetables anymore!
A new and better approach is including more "alkaline-friendly" animal foods and healthy fats into your diet.
And opting for the lower glycemic fruits and vegetables will help you to balance your blood sugar level.
Watching the consumption of excess sugar can help you to avoid diabetes - which does promote acidity in the body.
The Improved Alkaline Food Chart
"Better" Alkaline Fruits
- Fresh Organic Lemons
- Fresh Organic Limes
- Organic Grapefruit
- Organic Apples
- Organic Green Grapes
- Fresh Organic Apricots
- Organic Sour Cherries
- Organic Plums
- Organic Pears
- Organic Peaches
- Organic Nectarines
- Organic Oranges
- Organic Cucumbers
- Vine-Ripened Tomatoes
- Organic Strawberries
- Organic Blackberry
- Organic Blueberry & Raspberry
- Organic Cranberries
"Better" Alkaline Protein Foods
- Organic Natto
- Organic "Soaked" Large White Beans
Raw Milk Kefir & Yogurt
- Raw 100% Grass Fed Kefir Cheese
"Better" Alkaline Vegetables
- Organic Lettuce
- Organic Watercress
- Organic Collard Greens
- Organic Turnips
- Organic Radish
- Organic Wasabi Root
- Organic Daikon
- Organic Leeks
- Organic Garlic & Onions
- Organic Cauliflower
- Organic Broccoli
- Organic Cabbage
- Organic Green Peas
- Organic Asparagus
- Organic Celery
- Organic Carrots
- Organic Mushrooms
- Organic Green Beans
- Organic Seaweed
- Organic Artichokes
"Better" Misc. Alkaline Foods
- Fresh Picked Organic Cilantro
- Fresh Picked Organic Basil & Herbs
- Unrefined Sea Salts
- Organic White Pepper
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- Raw Coconut Water
- Raw Coconut Meat, Milk & Cream
- Fresh Organic Wheat Grass
- Homemade Vegetable Stock
- Organic Fermented Chocolate
Just adding more foods from this alkaline food chart to achieve a
better alkaline body balance, will help you to avoid becoming too acidic.
Being too acidic can lead to acidosis
which will rob your body of certain electrolytes. Electrolytes are electrical ions that send energy from cell to cell.
This "new" alkaline food chart contains some of the best foods for
helping to keep your body in a more alkaline or "neutral" state.
As Far As Meat & Seafood Goes........
- Fish (especially cold water fish) are less acidic than animal meats
- Fattier cuts of meat are less acidic than leaner cuts
- Raw or rare red meats are less acidic than well done
- Wild Eastern Oysters and Wild Caught Clams are a couple of the least acidic shellfish
- And Raw Wild Caught Sabelfish is probably the least acidic fish
"Better" Neutral pH Fats & Oils
- Authentic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cold-Pressed Flax Seed Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Pastured Lard
- 100% Grass Fed Raw Butter
- 100% Grass Fed Raw Cream
- Organic Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Sunflower Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Macadamia Oil
Go to High Alkaline Foods
You should be aware of the controversy that surrounds being
too alkaline which could lead you to alkalosis which is basically the
opposite of being too acidic - your body fluids become too alkaline.
A lot of people promote being very alkaline, but this is proving
to be even more of a problem than acidosis!
You see your body (when
properly fed) will be able to deal with preventing acidosis with its
built-in buffer systems.
Return to Alkaline Foods