Antioxidant fruits are loaded with powerful nutrients that help with the battle against aging. And the Goji Wolfberry has some of the highest levels of antioxidants.
The health benefits of blueberries and blackberries also include having a whopping load of antioxidants. And the health benefits of cranberries include so much more than the battle against a bladder infection and it's kind of the forgotten berry among the other antioxidant fruits.
Health Benefits of Goji Wolfberry
- Boosts your Immune System
- Improves your Circulation
- Promotes Longevity
- Helps your Eyesight
- Improves Sexual Functions
Apparently, the Tibetan Goji Berry is the potent or real Goji Wolfberry.
Goji berries are considered a super fruit and have the highest antioxidant levels of any fruit.
Goji berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for almost 2000 years.
Health Benefits of Blueberries
- Improves Brain Functioning
- Helps With Urinary Tract Health
- Helps With Diarrhea and Constipation
- May Reduce Colon and Other Cancers
Making a smoothie with blueberries and a high speed blender could help to make blueberries more digestible.
The blueberry is pretty much next in line as far as containing the most antioxidants of any fruit.
However, some people have trouble digesting blueberries because of its skin.
Health Benefits of Blackberries
- Blackberries contain High Antioxidant Levels and a High Tannin Content
- Blackberries are an Effective Treatment for Sore Throats and Diarrhea
- Traditionally, Blackberries were Used to Alleviate Hemorrhoids
Studies have shown that tannins can tighten up your tissues.
And help with minor bleeding and help with intestinal inflammation.
A recent study indicates that blackberries may provide greater antioxidant benefits than blueberries.
This is probably due to the way humans digest fruits and utilize nutrients.
Blackberries are a more easily digestible fruit.
Health Benefits of Cranberries
- Cranberries contain Flavonoids which Help with Heart problems
- Flavonoids help Reduce the Amount of Bad Cholesterol and Hardening of the Arteries
- This Berry has Anti-Cancer Properties
Cranberries usually come sweetened because this fruit has a very tart taste.
Cranberries are also known to help decrease the production of cavities and plaque producing bacteria.
Cranberries are famously known for fixing bladder problems.
These antioxidant fruits can be found almost year round these days (fresh, dried, or frozen), so that you can enjoy the health benefits of cranberries, the health benefits of blueberries, the health benefits of blackberries or the health benefits of the Goji Wolfberry.
Go to High Antioxidant Food
Return to Antioxidant Rich Foods
Save Time and Shop On-line