Chocolate Cupcake Recipes
and A Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Chocolate cupcake recipes can include moist cupcake recipes that are gluten and grain free. Learn how to make chocolate cupcakes that are made using nut flours.
Learning how to make cupcakes topped with a chocolate ganache recipe will probably be one of the most attractive ways to frost your chocolate cupcake recipes.
And once you learn the basics of making a chocolate ganache recipe, you turn your cupcake recipes into a special birthday cake.
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe - Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup of Melted or Softened Grass Fed Unsalted Butter or Ghee
- 1 tsp. Organic Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Sugar or Organic Brown Cane Sugar
- 2 Large Organic Pastured Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Organic Whole Milk, Organic Coconut Milk, or Grass Fed Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Blanched Almond Flour or Organic "Sifted" Hazelnut Flour
- 1/4 cup Organic Unsweetened Cocoa Powder or Fermented Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp. Pure Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
Whipped Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 cup Grass Fed Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. of Organic Raw Honey
- Spash of Organic Vanilla
Tip 1: I prefer to use honey over agave nectar because raw honey is much lower on the glycemic scale.
Tip 2: You can either buy hazelnut flour or make your own at home (preferably using properly soaked and dried hazelnuts).
Remove the hazelnut skins and put them into a blender and blend until a nut flour forms. Then sieve the flour for a better texture in your baked goods.
How to Remove Hazelnut Skin
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a big bowl. Then whisk in the dry ingredients until you get a smooth consistency.
- Use an ice cream scoop to transfer the cupcake batter into the individually lined cupcake pan. Fill to 3/4 of the way full or just a little more. Makes about 10 cupcakes.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for approximately 20 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack.
- Be sure your chocolate cupcake recipes are completely cool before frosting them.
Whipped Frosting Instructions:
- Whip the heavy cream using a stand mixer or use a hand mixer.
- When cream starts to thicken, add your sweetener of choice and vanilla. Beat on high speed until cream is ready to use as a frosting.
- Use a makeshift piping bag and pipe frosting in a circular motion onto cupcakes.
- Top with edible decorations.
How to Make Cupcakes Look Spectacular
- 1 1/3 cups (300 grams) of Organic Whipping Cream or Heavy Cream (35% milk fat)
- 3 cups (600 grams) of Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Heat cream - preferably in a double-boiler and bring to a bare simmer.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir until completely combined with the cream.
- Remove from heat and let Ganache cool for a few minutes before using as a topping.
Tip 1: Decorate by adding toasted nuts, toasted coconut, cocoa powder, sprinkles, etc. to your cupcake frosting.
How to Make Ganache 3 Ways
to Frost Your Cupcakes
You can use a Ganache recipe to pour over your chocolate cupcake recipes to give it that glossy look. Or whip your Ganache recipe to create a fluffy lighter frosting that's great for piping.
Or keep your Ganache recipe at room temperature until it hardens to a spreadable frosting for your chocolate cupcake recipes.
When you pour your chocolate ganache recipe on your cupcakes - it should look as spectacular as this cake.
Tip 2: Use your chocolate cupcake recipes to make a quick chocolate cake for that special occasion.
Use your Ganache recipe as the frosting for a spectacular looking Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, or Valentine's Day Cake.
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe - Lower Carb Paleo
- 2 cups of Organic Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Melted Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp. Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Palm Shortening or Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup of Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp. of Organic Vanilla Extract
Baking Powder vs. Baking Soda - What's the Difference?
- Add dry and wet ingredients to a large bowl. Then mix ingredients together until well combined.
- Then pour batter into your lined cupcake pan. Recipe should make 9 cupcakes.
- Bake cupcakes in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Check to see if done by using a toothpick and then cool your cupcakes on a cooling rack
- Your cupcakes must be cool before you can frost and decorate them.
- Beat frosting ingredients with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Then pipe frosting on top of your cupcakes or spoon the frosting onto your cupcakes.
Return to Romantic Picnic Food Ideas
Save Time and Shop On-line