Buy me a Cup of Aloha
Chocolate Strawberry Recipes
and An Easy Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate strawberry recipes made with an easy chocolate sauce or a rich chocolate syrup can be an incredible dessert experience.
And you can top your easy chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup with macadamia nut
crumbles or dried coconut to add that special touch.
Make a quick and easy chocolate sauce, chocolate glaze, low carb chocolate syrup, or a warm chocolate syrup for your chocolate strawberry recipes.
Easy Chocolate Sauce
for Organic Strawberries
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Fermented Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Organic Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Melted Cold-Pressed Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Blend these easy chocolate sauce ingredients in a high speed blender until rich and creamy.
- Dip your fresh organic strawberries into this rich chocolate sauce.
"Lower Carb" Chocolate Syrup Recipe
to Drizzle on Strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. of Melted Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 to 2 Tbsp. Fermented Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Vanilla Powder
- 1 tsp. Raw Low Glycemic Sweetener
- Blend ingredients together until desired taste and consistency is reached.
- Adjust ingredients as necessary.
Make a lower carb chocolate syrup recipe by leaving out the agave and using lucuma powder or raw organic honey.
Chocolate Glaze for A
Chocolate Strawberry Recipe
- 1 Raw Organic Dark Chocolate Bar (broken into pieces)
- 2 oz. 100% Grass-Fed Raw Butter, 100% Grass Fed Raw Cream, or Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Optional: Lightly Flavored Organic Raw Honey
- Create a Bain-Marie.
- Basically, get a heat-proof bowl and place it on top of a pan filled with water.
- Bring an inch or two of water to a boil and then lower the heat.
- Add the raw chocolate bar to the bowl and stir until melted.
- Then add the raw butter, raw cream, or coconut oil to your melted chocolate and give it a good stir to incorporate with the melted chocolate.
- Remove the bowl from the heat source as soon as your ingredients are well combined
- Optional: Stir in some lightly flavored organic raw honey or other raw sweetener to this chocolate glaze.
- Use this glaze in your dipped chocolate strawberry recipes.
- This chocolate glaze can also be used to decorate hand-dipped strawberries.
What is a Bain-Marie?
Paleo Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Use this Paleo chocolate syrup recipe to drizzle on your strawberry ice cream cake.
Or spoon warm chocolate syrup over your homemade strawberry ice cream to get that "Dairy Queen" experience when it hardens.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Cold-Pressed Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. of Fermented Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Organic Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup of Organic Raw Coconut Cream or use Cream from a Chilled Can of Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk (scoop out cream that rises to the top)
Water Bath Instructions:
- Make a hot water bath or Bain-Marie for this chocolate syrup recipe.
- Bring a pot with a heat resistant bowl on top and 2 inches of water almost to a boil - then lower the heat.
- Add the ingredients to the heat resistant bowl and give the ingredients a good stir until well combined.
- I would melt the coconut oil and chocolate first before
adding in the honey which is very fragile.
- After you stir in the coconut cream, promptly remove from the heat.
- Let the chocolate syrup cool before drizzling onto your ice cream or using in other chocolate strawberry recipes.
Go to Ice Cream Machine Recipes
Return to Oneness Raw Diet Recipes