A Gluten Free Food List
for Gluten Free Groceries
This gluten free food list is for people who have a gluten intolerance or Celiac disease.
And it's also for anyone who just wants to avoid foods that contain gluten.
Just to be clear, a gluten free food list does not include any wheat products or foods that contain gluten or gluten food additives.
It can get very confusing because gluten can be found in many foods and drinks that you would not expect to contain gluten.
Be aware there are gluten food additives that will be found in many pre-packaged food items.
Gluten Free Food List
for Your Gluten Intolerance
Organic Grains and Pseudo Grains
- Buckwheat Noodles
- Uncontaminated Oats
White Rice, Arborio Rice, Basmati Rice, Jasmine Rice, Brown Rice, and Wild Rice
- Non-GMO Corn
Starchy "Organic" Ingredients and Foods
- Potatoes and Potato Flour
- Sweet Potato and Sweet Potato Flour
- Banana Flour
- GF Cookies and Desserts
- GF Breads and Muffins
- GF Pastas
- GF Pizza
- GF Waffles and Pancakes
Animal Foods and Seafood
- 100% Grass Fed Meats
- 100% Grass Fed Organ Meats or Offal
- Game Meats
Gluten Free Pastured Poultry Meats
Gluten Free Pastured Eggs
- Gluten Free Pastured Pig Meats
- Caviar or Fish Eggs
Wild Caught Salt Water Fish
- Wild Caught Fresh Water Fish
Shellfish like Shrimp, Crab, Lobster, Clams, Oysters, and Mussels
- Goat Cheese, Goat Butter, and Goat Milk
- Sheep Cheese and Sheep Milk
- 100% Grass Fed Cow Milk, Cream, Cheese, and Butter
100% Grass Fed Unsweetened Yogurt. Kefir, and Sour Cream
Miscellaneous Gluten Free Food List
- Organic Nuts and Seeds
- Organic Nut Flours like Coconut and Almond Flour
- Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- Organic Legumes
- Fermented Cacao Powder and Dark Chocolate
Organic Herbs and Spices
- Unrefined Oils like Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Low Temp Nutritional Yeast
- Tamari (Gluten Free Soy Sauce)
- Champagne and Sparkling Wines
- Organic White Wines and Organic Red Wines
- Gluten Free Beers
Premium Sake and Traditional Tequila
Most Rum and Gluten Free Spirits
Gluten Free Food List for Raw Foodies
- "Unheated" Organic Raw Honey
- Organic Raw Fruits and Veggies
- Organic Raw Sprouted Nuts and Nut Butters
- Organic Raw Sprouted Seeds
- Wild Caught Sashimi and Sushi (w/Gluten Free Tamari)
- 100% Raw Grass Fed Cheese
- 100% Raw Grass Fed Meats for Carpaccio and Tartare
- Organic Raw Coconut Meat, Milk, and Cream
These days you can find so many foods that can be on the gluten free food list because of the demand for gluten free products.
And there are also many different types of "raw" foods that can be on the gluten free food list.
Usually a really up-to-date health food store or even a Co-op will naturally carry raw gluten free foods.
Gluten Free Recipes and Meals
for Gluten Free Dining
Low Carb Pancake Recipes - who said that you need wheat flour to make a great tasting pancake?
These pancakes are also Keto diet friendly.
Great Steak Recipes - are made with the best cuts of meat and come from cows that were raised on pasture.
Learn a few different techniques to cook your steak to perfection.
Healthy Stir Fry Recipes
- learn how to make healthier Chinese stir fry recipes.
two of the most popular stir fry dishes ordered at every Chinese restaurant.
Raw Food Restaurants - can include the restaurants that offer raw foods like raw oysters on the half shell.
Also, Japanese restaurants that offer sashimi and sushi, but bring your own Tamari sauce.
Gluten Free Restaurants - can be pizzerias that offer both types of pizza - pizza that contains gluten and pizza that's gluten free.
Find out how to make your own delicious gluten free pasta and pizza crust at home.
Easy Kale Chips Recipes - learn how to make your own kale chips to get more of this healthy green into your diet.
FYI - These Foods Contain Gluten
or "May Contain Gluten"
- Wheat and Wheat Food Products
- Rye and Rye Food Products
- Barley and Barley Food Products
- Cross Contaminated Oats and Food Products
- Brewer's Yeast
- Modified Food Starch
- Seasoned Potato Chips and Seasonings
- Candy and Processed Cocoa
- Citric Acid
- Vegetable Gum
- Caramel Color and Flavoring
- Shoyu and Soy Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Foods that Contain MSG
- Bouillon Cubes
- Commercial Gravies
- Weiners and Sausage
- Smoke Flavors
- Most Beer and Lagers
- Stouts and Ales
- Malt Vinegar
- Barley Malt
- Veggie Burgers
- Textured Vegetable Protein
- Imitation Cheese
- Processed Cheese
- Some Blue Cheese
- Instant Coffee
- Instant Tea
- Non Dairy Creamers
- Artificial Flavors
- Artificial Colors
- Natural Flavors
Be sure to read all labels on pre-packaged food items!
And remember most breads, pancakes, pasta, noodles, crackers, cookies, cakes, muffins, and pizza are usually made with flours that contain gluten unless otherwise stated.
Go to Gluten Free Breakfast Cereal
Return to Gluten Free Foods