- Healthy Eating Guidelines
Healthy Eating Guidelines
Offers Basic Healthy Food Tips
Healthy eating guidelines offers you basic healthy food tips as well as 10 tips to healthy eating.
I hope that this will give you a starting place on your destination to a healthier you.
Healthy eating guidelines also offers interesting facts and knowledge on fermented foods - plus other modern day topics.
Plus a fun bonus of some facts on healthy eating. These are practical facts that will usually accompany a
healthier way of eating.
Facts on Healthy Eating
There is mass confusion around healthy eating guidelines that you should be following. After
studying nutrition "on my own time" for 35+ years, the following are some of my
- You'll be Happier
- You'll Have More Energy
- You'll Feel Better and Sleep Better
- You'll Look Better
- You'll be Lovable and Productive
- You'll be Clear Headed
10 Tips to Healthy Eating
1. Buy more foods from your local farmer's market or better yet learn how to grow your own food by learning easy Composting Ideas.
2. Choose Low Glycemic Foods over the foods that are highly processed and high carb. Eat the foods that will stabilize your blood sugar and help you control body fat.
3. Eat more Grass Fed Butter to get the elusive X factor which has gone missing in most people's diets for way too long.
4. Include more Raw Foods
(like raw goat or cow's milk) to get nutrients into your diet that
cooked foods just can't provide like glutathione and enzymes.
5. Keep a proper potassium to sodium ratio by consuming an adequate amount of Potassium Rich Foods - Fresh is Always Best!
6. Learn about the foods that affect neurotransmitters, so you can have control over your emotions and learn how to create Good Mood Foods.
7. Eat enough Magnesium Rich Foods to
avoid what most Americans are experiencing these days which is being magnesium deficient. Magnesium is needed for more than 18,000 functions!
8. Consume more wild caught seafood to get important nutrients like iodine and to help balance your Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acid ratio.
9. You must be aware of food toxins or AGEs which Age You!
10. Eat healthy foods by shopping for foods that are labeled Organic, Non GMO, No Trans Fats, Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, Wild Caught, and Hormone & Antibiotic Free.
These 10 tips to healthy eating and the following basic healthy food tips give you a tremendous amount of information for your journey towards creating a healthier you!
Healthy Eating Guidelines
- Basic Healthy Food Tips
The following healthy eating guidelines will help you to make better choices when it
comes to fermented foods.
Fermented Ancient Foods Learn about some of the most well known and popular fermented foods.
Some of these popular fermented foods have been consumed for quite some time now!
What is Fermentation? Learn
about the different microbes that are highly involved in the fermentation
process and the most common substrates used to make popular fermented foods .
This could help guide you in the right direction when learning how to make fermented foods.
Kombucha Tea Recipes and Kimchi Recipes Learn
about the health benefits of consuming fermented foods like kombucha.
And learn how to make your own Kombucha by using simple ingredients like black tea and organic cane sugar.
Also, learn how to make your very own Kimchi which is a Korean staple. You can even learn how to make your own wine using grapes, fruit, or honey.
Lactic Acid Fermentation and Ethanol Fermentation Understand the different types of ferments that can be created.
creation of fermented food resembles what can and does go on in your
Learn about what alcohol really does inside of you, as well
as too much lactic acid.
The following healthy eating guidelines will help you to make better food choices in general.
What is MSG? And the Various Names for MSG Whatever you do, stay away from consuming too much MSG. Find out about the popular foods that contain toxic amounts of MSG.
And find out about some of the symptoms that you may experience when you consume too much MSG.
Yeast Free Foods and The Symptoms of Yeast Infections Too much yeast is a problem that just about everyone has experienced at some time or another.
This should give you a better
understanding of "The Gremlins" and what they thrive on.
Alkaline Foods List and List of Acidic Foods Alkaline foods are a debatable topic these days. And this list will actually include more foods than just fruits and vegetables which are known for being very alkaline.
Surprisingly, there are animal foods that can help to keep your body more alkaline and they may be even more effective because they offer more nutrition.
Side Effects of Caffeine and The Side Effects of Coffee Find
out how caffeine affects your neurotransmitters and what problems
drinking coffee may create in your body.
I'll also give you a better
Did You Ever Ask Yourself? What Is Going On?
Well I can tell you a lot. Most of it seems to be out of our control or is it?
You can control what goes on in your own body, so I suggest you start there.
Now having said that, I recommend that you understand what a healthy food might be and to read these healthy eating guidelines.
I truly believe that turning this world around starts with each and everyone of us. As Gandhi said, "You Must Be the Change You Seek in the World".
Go to Fermented Ancient Foods
Return to Healthy Foods