Homemade Candy Recipes
and Easy Chocolate Recipes
Homemade candy recipes can also be easy chocolate recipes that only require a few key ingredients like raw cacao powder, a raw sweetener, and melted cacao butter.
You can make "free-form" chocolates or any fun shape you desire by using candy moulds.
Just start with the basic ingredients and then you can add in your own special touch or signature to make these homemade candy recipes your very own creation.
Sprouted nuts will give your homemade candy recipes that much desired
crunch or play around with medicinal herbs to add a unique
experience to your chocolates.
Using raw cacao butter as the base of
your chocolates will give your chocolates a rich creamy taste and
Tempered Homemade Candy Recipes
- Honey Sweetened Chocolates
- 1/2 cup Organic Raw Cacao Butter
- 4 to 5 Tbsp. Organic "Fermented" Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. Organic Raw Honey
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler. Then remove the bowl or pan with the melted cacao butter and stir for 2 minutes to emulsify the cacao butter fat.
- Transfer cacao butter into a room temperature glass bowl and keep stirring until the cacao butter reaches 90 (ninety) Degrees F. which tempers your chocolate.
- Tempering will give your chocolate candy better stability at room temperature (avoid any drops of water getting into chocolate).
- At this point, stir in the raw honey and raw cacao powder until well combined. Stir until a smooth consistency and then pour into moulds.
- After chocolate completely hardens at room temperature, remove from moulds.
- Store chocolates at room temperature in air-tight bags.
It's fun and healthier to make homemade chocolate recipes!
Think of all the different kinds of nuts, dried fruit, and spices that you could use to spice up your honey sweetened chocolates.
Homemade Candy Recipes
- Medicinal Raw Chocolates
- 1/2 cup Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (low temp. melted)
- 1/2 cup Organic Raw Cacao Butter (low temp. melted)
- 9 to 10 Tbsp. Fermented Raw Cacao Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Organic Raw Honey + Stevia
- Pinch of Medicinal Organic Herbs (Reishi, Shilajit, etc.)
- Optional: Pinch of Sea Salt, Celtic Sea Salt, or Pink Salt
- Organic Dried Fruit
- Ground Vanilla Bean
- Ceylon Cinnamon
- Organic Sprouted & Dehydrated Nuts
- Whisk ingredients into melted fats when fats are no higher than 90 Degrees F. to preserve nutrients (also avoid getting any drops of water into your chocolates).
- Whisk ingredients until the desired consistency is reached - somewhat thickened and smooth.
- Pour chocolate into fun moulds and add in dried fruit or sprouted nuts if you so desire.
- When the chocolates have completely hardened (which can be done in the refrigerator) remove from the moulds.
You can turn your homemade candy recipes into a medicinal treat to give your body very important and necessary nutrients.
What is Raw Cacao Butter?
Raw cacao butter is the fat that is naturally present in cacao beans.
Raw cacao butter is made by cold-pressing chocolate liquor which separates the cacao butter from the fibrous cacao powder.
butter contains a decent amount of saturated fat, but its saturated fat
does not seem to raise bad cholesterol levels.
And cacao butter will
give your chocolates the ability to hold their shape even at room
temperature - when properly tempered.
When purchasing raw
cacao butter for your homemade candy recipes, look for cacao butter that
is free of harsh chemicals.
And low temperature processed which spares
its valuable nutrients.
Go to Chocolate Strawberry Recipes
Return to Oneness Raw Diet Recipes