Organic Coconut Cream
Abundant with Lauric Acid
Organic coconut cream contains lauric acid a healthy saturated fat found in the fat of the coconut.
Just like with coconut oil, coconut cream helps you to create a faster metabolism.
Lauric acid creates a faster metabolism because medium chained fats don't get stored, they are used for energy much like a carbohydrate.
Unlike carbohydrates, lauric acid will not create a spike in your blood sugar level.
What is Coconut Cream?
It is very similar to coconut milk, but contains less water and has a much thicker paste-like consistency.
Coconut cream can be made by pressing the flesh of a freshly opened mature coconut.
Or by juicing the coconut flesh in an appropriate juicer to remove the fiber.
This rich and thick cream has a light sweet taste. It also contains more nutrients than coconut oil.
It has a high fat content and a lot of medium
chained fatty acids called lauric acid which are so important to your
immune system and for a faster metabolism.
The Best Coconut Cream
Comes with Lots of Lauric Acid
The best coconut cream will come from organic raw mature coconuts.
Mature coconuts come with healthy fats, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and lots of lauric acid.
Lauric acid is one of the most important coconut health benefits.
This medium chain fatty acid is similar to mother's milk and they have similar health benefits.
Lauric acid enhances the ability of your pancreas to secrete
Lauric acid also activates the thyroid which helps with your
More Health Benefits
Come from Raw Coconut Cream
- Unlike coconut oil, which is only fat soluble - coconut cream is both fat and water soluble.
- You will get all the benefits of coconut oil, plus the ability to break up stored plague.
- It's the most powerful solvent for breaking up hardening in the body created from stored plague due to cooked fats, cooked cholesterol, and medications.
I highly suggest that you give raw coconut cream a try and you can even make it
The hardest part will be finding a quality coconut and
then opening that coconut.
How to Make Raw Organic Coconut Cream
1. Crack open a mature organic coconut (after draining the coconut water)
2. Carefully, scoop out the mature coconut meat
3. Feed the coconut meat into a Green Star Juicer or other "appropriate" juicer (to get rid of the fiber)
4. Voila, you now have Raw Coconut Cream
5. Put the organic coconut cream into an appropriate sized glass jar to minimize oxygen exposure and screw lid on tight
Coconut cream should keep for about a week or two in your refrigerator
(add a little raw honey or lime juice to extend shelf life)
If you can't find a decent coconut and would like to just order raw coconut cream, you will find a few varieties of organic coconut cream at Original Living Coconut
Culinary Uses of Coconut Cream
- Makes wonderful and exotic ice creams.
- Add it to curries, soups, and stews for more depth of flavor.
- Use it as a replacement for regular cream.
- Makes great smoothies and raw desserts.
- Smoothies can be considered a meal if enough nutrition and ingredients are used.
I've also used raw coconut cream in my bath to help with dry skin.
And I highly recommend this food for anyone who wants to improve their health or create a faster metabolism.
Return to Raw Food Health
Return to Coconut Diet