- Romantic Picnic Food Ideas
Romantic Picnic Food Ideas
and The Love Chemical
Romantic picnic food ideas will of course include recipes that come with chocolate.
And the following picnic food ideas will be centered around the love chemical.
The love chemical will be produced by the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine.
Eating "love" whole foods that help to produce these neurotransmitters will be an important part of your romantic picnic food ideas if you want to create the "Right Mood".
The right type of food matters that much - believe it or not! They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
say the same applies to a woman's heart! Food can change the way
that someone feels almost instantaneously - for the better or for the worse
The Love Chemical
The love chemical involves important neurotransmitters that are produced when you eat certain foods or feel certain emotions.
Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter that's involved with romance - as it is the pleasure chemical.
Dopamine can stimulate an intense rush of pleasure and excite you. This neurotransmitter is also associated with being more passionate!
Serotonin is probably the more important neurotransmitter involved with feelings of love. And serotonin will influence your capacity for intimacy and romance.
Chocolate Picnic Dessert Recipes
It's time for romance and love to fill the air again! And there's nothing better than chocolate to create a sexy dessert.
Give these dessert recipes a try.....
Romantic Picnic Food Ideas
- Fresh Figs
- Asparagus Spears
- Buttery Avocado
- Walnuts and Almonds
- Tuna Sashimi
- Fresh Organic Berries
- Raw Grass Fed Cheese
- Organic Raw Honey
- Black Caviar
- Sauteed Scallops
- Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- Homemade Chocolates
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Rare Grass Fed Steaks
- Cauliflower Mash
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Buckwheat Noodles
- Pastured Turkey
- Grilled Wild Caught Salmon
"Love Chemical" Picnic Food Ideas
These are romantic picnic food ideas that help set the proper mood for a romantic picnic...
Sushi to go from your favorite Japanese sushi bar or restaurant. Ask for wild caught seafood and order a good variety of sushi to go.
Raw blue point oysters with hot sauce would be another romantic picnic food idea.
Cold buckwheat noodles with a red hot Korean sauce, sesame seeds, and topped with half a soft boiled egg might be the right appetizer for a romantic picnic.
And pastured turkey legs with steamed asparagus could be finger food for your romantic picnic together.
A beautiful caprese salad with fresh mozzarella, vine-ripened tomatoes, and sweet basil could be a lighter romantic picnic food idea.
Or how about a walnut, fresh fig, and creamy goat cheese salad for you salad lovers.
Easy romantic picnic food ideas like fresh fruit, nuts, and great cheese can be put together in a pinch!
And if you want a low carb picnic, use an assortment of fresh berries.
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Washed & Dried Room Temperature Organic Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups of Organic Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 6 Tbsp. of Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Liquid Sweetener of Choice or Omit for Lower Carb Dessert
Romantic Picnic Food Idea for Dessert
- Add chocolate chips and butter to a double-boiler. Stir until completely melted before stirring in sweetener (if using raw honey).
- Remove from heat and dip your strawberries with a toothpick or hold on to the green tops.
- Let harden for about 45 minutes upside down (poked into styrofoam) or on parchment paper.
Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Tips
- Only use Organic Strawberries
- Add Grass Fed Butter or Cream to Dark Chocolate for Decadent Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Use Organic Raw Honey as Sweetener
Return to Aphrodisiac Foods
Return to Healthy Foods