A raw avocado gazpacho recipe should be made by using ripe avocados that have a buttery texture.
Traditional gazpacho soup recipes are usually red in color and made with ripe tomatoes along with other fresh ingredients.
Obviously, an avocado gazpacho recipe will be green in color, but still focuses on really fresh ingredients.
Gazpacho is a refreshing chilled raw soup that a lot of people consume during the hot summer months.
However, you can have these gazpacho recipes all year round - as long as you can find really great tasting avocados.
Savory Avocado Gazpacho Recipe
- Flesh of 1 Ripe Organic Avocado
- 1 Organic Cucumber (peeled)
- 1 inch of Organic Ginger (peeled)
- Juice of 1/2 an Organic Lime
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 Cups of Filtered or Spring Water
- 1 Handful of Ice
- Optional: 1 tsp. of Sea Salt
- Add all of your ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend until you get a really creamy texture and then pour gazpacho into an attractive bowl.
Top gazpacho with mixed organic sprouts, fresh ground pepper, chia seeds, Spanish olive oil, and fresh raw coconut milk.
Or top with finely chopped green onions and fresh tomatoes.
Avocado Dill Gazpacho Recipe
- 1 Large Organic Cucumber (peeled & chopped)
- Flesh of 1 Ripe Small Avocado
- Juice of 1/2 an Organic Lemon
- Large Handful of Organic Fresh Dill
- Large Handful of Organic Baby Spinach or Your Favorite Leafy Green
- 1 1/2 to 2 Cups Spring Water
- Optional: 1 Clove Garlic and Sea Salt
- Add ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on high until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Then pour into fun serving dishes.
Top gazpacho with raw coconut yogurt, fresh dill, and freshly cracked pepper.
You can also replace the raw coconut yogurt with raw Greek yogurt, raw whole yogurt, or raw sour cream.
Garden Avocado Gazpacho Recipe
- 2 to 3 Organic Radishes
- 2 to 3 Organic Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 Large Organic Cucumber (chopped)
- 1 Red or Orange Organic Bell Pepper (seeded & chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Chilli Oil
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. of Organic Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Spring or Filtered Water
- Flesh of 1 Ripe Buttery Organic Avocado
- 1/3 cup of Fresh Organic Basil Leaves
- Optional: Sea Salt & Pepper
- Blend ingredients until smooth and chill before serving.
- Serve in chilled bowls to keep your avocado gazpacho cold and top with creme fraiche or your favorite yogurt.
- Garnish with a chiffonade of fresh basil.
With this gazpacho recipe, you can adjust the ingredients to suit your own taste buds. Use produce you have available in your garden or leftover in the fridge.
How to Choose a Ripe Avocado
Go to Guacamole Recipes
Unfortunately, most avocados will have to be ripened at home to get the perfectly ripe avocado.
And you can tell that an avocado is ripe when its hard skin gives slightly when squeezed.
Every time I buy what I thought was a perfectly ripe avocado at the grocery store, it turns out to be an overripe avocado by the time I use it in a recipe.
So learning a trick or two on how to ripen avocados at home will help you to make tasty avocado gazpacho recipes all year.
Tricks to Ripen An Avocado
I learned this trick in Hawaii - I used a banana to help ripen my avocado.
Basically, you place an unripe avocado or avocados in a brown paper bag along with a tomato, apple, or banana (this quickens the ripening process).
The unripe avocado or avocados should ripen in a day to 3 days.
Then you can store your ripened avocados in the refrigerator to extend their life for a day or two longer before using in recipes.
Return to Oneness Raw Diet Recipes