Buy me a Cup of Aloha
Healthy High Protein Smoothies
Having high protein smoothies made with raw eggs can give your body the protein it needs to build a strong body.
This is also a great way to get raw protein into your body which is much easier to digest.
And each egg comes with 6 grams of protein.
You can drink your high protein smoothies for breakfast or any time of the day that you feel you need extra protein in your body.
Raw Eggnog Smoothie
Eggnog was something that I looked forward to during the holidays, but now I can enjoy anytime as a protein smoothie.
- About 1 cup of Organic Raw Coconut Milk
- Or 3/4 cup 100% Grass Fed Raw Milk & 1/4 cup 100% Grass Fed Raw Heavy Cream
- 2 or 3 Raw Pastured Eggs
- Scrape a Vanilla Bean or 2 Capfuls of Organic Vanilla Extract
- Sprinkle of Organic Ceylon Cinnamon & Pumpkin Spice
- Organic Stevia or Organic Raw Honey to Taste
- Optional: Pinch of Sea Salt
- Blend your raw ingredients in a blender until well combined and creamy.
High Protein Smoothies - Low Carb
BTW, I have been eating raw eggs for years myself and Its never hurt me.
Raw eggs are probably one of the most digestible sources of protein on the planet.
- 8 oz. of 100% Grass Fed Raw Kefir
- Or Organic Raw Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 Bunch Organic Cilantro
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of Fresh Organic Berries
- 2 to 3 Pastured Raw Eggs
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon (to taste)
- Handful Organic Micro-Greens (or 1 Tbsp. Organic Green Powder)
- Flesh of Aloe Vera (little piece from a live plant)
- Organic Liquid or Powdered Stevia (to taste)
- Blend your healthy organic ingredients in a high speed blender until well combined.
High Protein Smoothies - Jumbo Size
This is a great way to get a good majority of your protein needs for the day.
would split this smoothie up for my personal needs - half for breakfast
and then half for the afternoon.
- 4 Pastured Raw Eggs
- 2 cups Organic Raw Almond Milk, Organic Raw Coconut Milk, or 100% Grass Fed Raw Cow's Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Organic Peanut Butter or Organic Sprouted Raw Nut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (warmed)
- 1 Organic Banana
- 2 scoops Non-denatured Whey Protein Powder
- Optional: Organic Raw Honey with Stevia
- Blend all of your high quality ingredients in a high speed blender until your ingredients are well incorporated.
Easy High Protein Smoothies
This is of course, the easiest protein drink that you could possibly make.
I usually just crack one egg at a time and swallow the egg whole.
- Crack your eggs into a drinking cup and stir the eggs to break up the egg yolks - drink.
*Be careful of vegetarian eggs as chickens should not be fed soy and lots of grains. Chickens are not vegetarians!
How to Choose a Good Egg
I like to buy my eggs directly from the farmer or at a
The person who owns the chickens can give you more
information about how they feed their chickens and their actual living
Free range eggs refers to chickens that have been allowed to range freely outdoors. However, you'll still need to confirm that the eggs did indeed come from pastured chickens.
That's because "real" free range or pastured eggs will be more nutritious than just Organic eggs as these chickens are allowed to eat grass, insects, and worms.
Not to mention that they will be able to get adequate sunshine - which provides important nutrients like vitamin D and A to your eggs.
Look for orange colored egg yolks which is an indication of pastured eggs for your high protein smoothie recipes.
Go to Chocolate Smoothie RecipesReturn to Oneness Raw Diet Recipes